Re: page layout code clean-up

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: page layout code clean-up
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:30:06 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

removing the old optimal-page-break function now would make me stop
using LilyPond, because the new line/page breakers produce ugly output
on my current composition project, and I cannot move my project back
to 2.10 because of syntax differences and lots of version-dependent
stuff.  Could you delay your cleanup until I send a proper bug report
and Joe hopefully fixes it, please?  I'll be able to make the report
before August 3th.

Cheers,
John