Re: musicxml2ly patch: Convert articulations (fermata, staccato, tremolo

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: musicxml2ly patch: Convert articulations (fermata, staccato, tremolo, etc.)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 17:50:06 -0300

2007/8/19, Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden>:
> > use {}.get (..)
>
> I was just using the style of the rest of the code...

Certainly, however, the rest of the code is not perfect either.

> BTW, what is an easy way to work with git on multiple patches at the same
> time? Currently, I'm using "git-format-patch origin" to get the patches, but
> modifying something later on is not possible this way...

I don't understand this question completely. If you modify previous
patches a lot,
it makes more sense to just send the output of

 git diff origin HEAD

However, once you get the hang of style issues, there won't be as much
need for all the going back & forth with patches.