Re: Oops, wrong branch Re: Rest of Spanish doc PO file

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Oops, wrong branch Re: Rest of Spanish doc PO file
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 18:41:40 +0200

El Mon, 03 de Sep de 2007, a las 06:03:07PM +0200, John Mandereau dijo:

> The patch does not apply (I don't know why), but POT-creation-date in
> es.po linked above is OK, so I replaced es.po and committed.  But why
> Project-Id-Version is "es2" instead of just "es"?

I simply had to save it with a different name in a directory where it already
existed.

I hope it's all right with the PO, please tell me if not.

Regarding to the other translated files, what are the highest priority updates
now?

--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org