Re: Two simple ideas Re: Logo for Lilypond

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Two simple ideas Re: Logo for Lilypond
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:13:13 +0200

El Fri, 14 de Sep de 2007, a las 01:38:18PM +0200, Werner LEMBERG dijo:
> > circles
> > (png) http://www.paconet.org/lilypond-translation-es/rect12059.png
> > (inkscape) http://www.paconet.org/lilypond-translation-es/logo5.svg
>
> This is quite nice!  However, I'm not completely happy with the
> colours.

Neither do I. Proposals?

> BTW, the right circle has a small `edge' at the top; at
> least it appears so.

It should be a circle but I lost a node of the curve in some stage of the
manipulation. Quick work -> bad results.

The font is heavily serifed and perhaps too serious-looking. I'll try some more.

--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org