Re: attempted split of Learning Manual

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: attempted split of Learning Manual
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:42:10 -0700

John Mandereau wrote:
Le samedi 15 septembre 2007 à 10:32 -0700, Graham Percival a écrit :
- why the Mao does each language have their own macros.tely?! I was expecting that I could simply copy the file from the main docs to the translations.

That's not possible, because German and French use different quotes in
@q and @qq, and translating PDF references macros is necessary in all
languages.

I suppose that @seealso should also print "Voire aussi" or something like that.

I'm going to simplify macros.itexi so that these differences are easier to spot.

When I tried the doing "make web" in the translation directories, I didn't get any warnings. I didn't even get those messages when I did "make web" from the top dir.

Error in makeinfo invocation on translated docs are ignored, so you must
redirect terminal output then open the log file to see the errors.

Hmm, I'll try that.