Related to GDP

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Related to GDP
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:55:57 +0200

Graham,

Related to what I just wrote in my email on "GDP - Learning Manuall Songs section", I hereby volunteer to write an introduction to the art of setting properties in LilyPond. The intention is just to provide a first overview of the different options available.
You probably want to put it into the learning manual, but it could
also serve as an introduction subsection in the reference manual
(even though it seems that you don't want any such texts there).
One reason not to include it into the learning manual, is that some
of the options that I will list, may seem very exotic to a new user. On the other hand, from my experience of questions on the mailing list, I know that many "somewhat experienced" users would benefit a lot from
such an overview.

  /Mats