Images missing in learning manual doc build

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Images missing in learning manual doc build
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:47:09 -0700

John, sorry to add another thing to your plate, but could you investigate this?

When I do "make web" in Documentation/user/ the manual is great. Images for all examples, everything working in Documentation/user/out-www/

When I then do "make web" in the topdir, the Learning Manual is missing the images in out-www/offline-root/. The actual text is there, the HTML links are there, and the images are present in Program Usage and the User Manual, but not in the LM. As far as I can tell, I've duplicated the build stuff for "lilypond-program" with "lilypond-learning", but evidently I missed something, and I can't figure it out.