Re: Git strategy for GDP

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Git strategy for GDP
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 11:13:03 +0200

Quoting Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

John Mandereau wrote:
1) We keep both branches independent, and we'll rebase lilypond/gdp on
top of master after stable/2.12 has been derived from master.  This will
require reverting in master some translations and possible doc fixes
that were/will be committed to both master and lilypond/gdp, just before
rebasing.

There are no doc fixes going into master, and I plan on keeping it that way until 2.12 is out.

That's important news for people like me, who occasionally keep
fixing small things in the documentation. Should I instead do that
in your gdp branch?

  /Mats