Re: Small update for 11.6.5 "Proportional notation"

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Small update for 11.6.5 "Proportional notation"
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 21:12:58 -0700

Updates like this are always appreciated. Thanks, it's in GDP now. (so it won't be in the 2.12 manual)

I didn't bother adding the special formatting; somebody else can do that when we get to this chapter.

Trevor Bača wrote:
I know GDP won't get to the spacing stuff for a while. Even so I
thought it was important to go ahead and submit this change to 11.6.5
"Proportional notation". Feel free to file away and ask me to resend
when GDP advances to spacing. It's the addition of a single paragraph.
About midway down the 11.6.5 "Proportional notation" page, change ...