Re: compile problem in Documentation directory on Debian

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: compile problem in Documentation directory on Debian
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:56:37 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2007 schrieben Sie:
> By "for some time", do you mean "longer than three days" ?
>
> About three days ago, I switched the internals documentation to use
> @ruser instead of @usermanref, which is the new macro for that kind of
> link.  If I did this update correctly -- which I am not claiming -- then
> if you rebuild lilypond now, it should create the docs without problems.

Nope, still the same error with current git version.

But your hint about the usermanref => ruser transition was very helpful: It
seems that you missed the file lily/text-interface.cc, which still contained
@usermanref twice. After replacing them with @ruser, everything compiled just
fine. As I don't know anything about the whole docs system of lilypond, I
don't want to commit myself, but rather attach the patch with the fix...

Cheers,
Reinhold

PS: Apparently, the problem did not have anything to do with kubuntu vs.
debian, but rather with the fact that I was working in my own branch on the
kubuntu machine (branched a while ago), while the debian machines were using
origin/master...