Re: MIDI staffs or voices?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: MIDI staffs or voices?
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:19:43 +0200

Has anyone added it to LSR yet?

  /Mats

Arvid Grøtting wrote:
Ralph Little <address@hidden> writes:

If there are no obvious problems the above trick though, it might
still be worth putting it in the LSR for those that want that kind of
output....

I'd say it's incredibly useful for those of us that seldom or never
use more than 8 or so voices.  In fact, I'm recompiling 68 or so files
right now to get per-voice midi.

(I've seen this or a similar trick before, but possibly not in a form
directly suitable for use in my include files, and anyway I'd lost
track of what it was.  It's now part of my defaults.  Thanks a million!)

Cheers,

-- Arvid

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing