Re: GDP: squashed noteheads in improvisation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: squashed noteheads in improvisation
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 10:09:47 -0800

Eyolf Østrem wrote:
The improvisationOn/Off command produces squashed noteheads -- fine -- but
if there are accidentals in the input code -- as in the example in the docs
(1.1.4 Note heads in the GDP version of the docs) -- these are retained,

Let's give them a minimal example:

\new Voice \with {
  \consists Pitch_squash_engraver
} \relative c'' {
  \improvisationOn
  f1
  fis1
}

We see a sharp for the fis. Is this a bug, or is it because we need something extra in the \with{} ?