images in info docs broken...

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: images in info docs broken...
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:17:12 +0100

Hi Jonh,

I noticed that images in info docs were broken, and fixed it in HEAD.

Then I looked at stable/2.10 but things are a bit different there,
I came accross this patch: 5cacc7b9e9cb0ce9abbb1edd677fcaeb5b3568d1,
which adds symlinking but not for lily-*.png.  We'd need that too.

To the (incomplete, I fixed that now) comment that said
    makeinfo is broken, it MUST have PNGs in output dir

you added

    +# strangely, this is not true for ly PNGs

I guess that by `this is not true' you mean that the info docs compile.
However, all ly PNGs are still broken (makeinfo uses the .txt
alternative if no image is available).  I changed the comment

     # makeinfo MUST have PNGs in cwd for info images to work

but we'll probably have to symlink all lily-*.png's too, like in HEAD.

Jan.