Re: Proposed patch to modify #'style of line objects

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Proposed patch to modify #'style of line objects
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 07:47:55 +0100

Graham Percival wrote:

Would it be easy to create a convert-ly rule for this? (I can't remember what the old syntax was)

Not really, since you previously had to adjust the dash-fraction
property and since the default settings of style were somewhat
inconsistent between different grobs. What I could do, is to make
convert-ly print out a warning for all scores that fiddle with
the dash-fraction property.

   /Mats