Re: merge main -> GDP

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: merge main -> GDP
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:55:01 -0800

John Mandereau wrote:
Practically, it means GDP Git trackers will have to start a new local
branch (starting from the new gdp branch) and pull from the new gdp
branch.  To avoid confusion, it's better to give it another name -- I'm
not very inspired, what about lilypond/new-gdp? :-p  I'll create this
branch as soon as .35 is released and we agree on the branch name.

Sure, lilypond/new-gdp is fine.