Re: GDP: Colors in RGB?

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Re: GDP: Colors in RGB?
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:42:20 +0100

Hi Trevor,

Yes, the internal color format is hidden from the user on purpose. The reason for this is that if we need to change the internal format sometime in the future, the format change will not be noticed by the user. With the default color macros and the X11 color macros, the user won't have to care about the internal color representation.

Kind regards,
  Erlend Aasland