Re: [patch] first-clef property

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: [patch] first-clef property
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 20:56:48 +0100

Le 2 févr. 08 à 20:31, Juergen Reuter a écrit :

Maybe creating an incipit engraver, reading new context properties,
like incipitKeySignature, incipitTimeSignature, etc, and creating a
grob of the same nature as the instrument name.

Yes, this idea definitely sounds very reasonable! Still, implementing such an engraver may turn out challenging...

I have worked today on a draft, simple incipit engraver, with clef,
key signature and time signature. Might someone comment on it? I have
no experience with that part of the code. If something can be made
more eleguant, please speak :-)

TIFF image