Re: Issue type: documentation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Issue type: documentation
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 10:46:03 -0800

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 01:59:31 -0200
"Han-Wen Nienhuys" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Since there is so much work going into the documentation, I thought it
> would be useful to add such a type to the tracker.

I actually think the opposite -- because there's so much work
going on, we don't need a special type in the tracker; if somebody
tells me what to change, git is updated and the GDP output shows
the new material within 24 hours.  I'm aware of three separate
documentation TODO lists maintained by three separate people; I
don't think we need yet another list.

That said, a "documentation" tag will be useful in a few
months when I'm gone and the docs aren't updated so quickly, so
it's a good idea.  :)