lilypond-skeletons.el

From: Shelagh Manton
Subject: lilypond-skeletons.el
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 07:51:29 +1100

I sent a copy of a file I developed to make it easy to insert LilyPond
templates into emacs files. Since then I've worked out how to add a
menu and keybindings. Perhaps this version will be more useful to
people.

One problem I have is I can't test the bagpipe template properly on
windows. That function opens the "bagpipe.ly" in the other window so
that you can see what the bagpipe variables are called. I have tested
this on linux, but not on windows and definitely not on macos (tho' I
guess they might have the locate command. I put in what an old dos
handbook said was the search command "find bagpipe.ly /r" but it
probably still won't work as I don't really know how to get it to
search the whole system (all drives etc), or even where LilyPond
installs itself so I can start the search there. If some else here
knows, I would appreciate the knowledge.

Shelagh

Tagline for Monday, February 18, 2008

Dangerous exercise: Jumping to conclusions.
Jabber: address@hidden