Re: make test

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: make test
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 09:48:49 +0100

Le samedi 23 février 2008 à 21:23 -0300, Han-Wen Nienhuys a écrit :
> Hi John,
>
> the make test target seems to have died.  Can you look into whether
> your changes might have anything to do with this?

Yes, I wrongly assumed normal lilypond-book running (i.e. with calling
lilypond to engrave lys) was only needed if out=www.  After changing the
conditional to 'ifneq ($(out),)', 'make test' seems to work for me, and
'make' and 'make web' still work in Documentation/user, so I pushed this
fix.

Cheers,
John