Link to AppleScript solution for Lilypond on Leopard?

From: Ivo Bouwmans
Subject: Link to AppleScript solution for Lilypond on Leopard?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:31:17 +0100

Dear developers,

I am not a developer of Lilypond as such, but I made a contribution to the use of Lilypond on Mac OS X Leopard (which is a known issue) by writing an AppleScript. With this script, users without experience with the command line or script writing can use Lilypond (again).

Someone suggested a link could be made on the Lilypond web page, to
     <http://ivo.bouwmans.name/lilypondleopard/>.
This page contains the instructions on how to use the script plus the link to the script itself.

Several users wrote to me that they are glad I made the script. ("At last I can write and print my Lilypond scores on Leopard. I have been waiting two months.")

Of course, suggestions are welcome!
--
Vriendelijke groeten,  =  Best wishes,  =  Afablajn salutojn,

Ivo

www.ivo.bouwmans.name