Re: Setting instrumentCueName at end of cueDuring causes "side-axis not

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Setting instrumentCueName at end of cueDuring causes "side-axis not set" error message
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:08:12 +0100

Am Samstag, 16. Februar 2008 schrieb Reinhold Kainhofer:
> Setting the instrumentCueName at the end of a cue voice, like
> \cueDuring #"sop" #UP { R1 \set Voice.instrumentCueName = "Instr." } gis4
>
> causes a message
>
> programming error: side-axis not set.

Apparently, the InstrumentSwitch grob didn't have any value set for the
side-axis (very helpful message, if it doesn't tell you the culprit!).
Attached is a patch, which sets 'side-axis to Y for the InstrumentSwitch grob
and also prints out the grob type in the "side-axis not set" error message.

Okay to apply?

> Minimal example is attached. The PDF output looks okay.

Actually, I was totally wrong: The PDF output does not look okay at all!
Notice that the real voice is in the same small voice as the cue notes
are!!!!! But that's a different bug, and I'll post a small example for this
in a minute, so that it can be attached to a bug report.

Cheers,
Reinhold