Re: GDP: NR 2 Reorganisation

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: GDP: NR 2 Reorganisation
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 08:43:46 +0200

Trevor Daniels wrote:
> The discussion on the reorganisation of NR 2 on -user seems to be drawing to
> a close.  Unless further comments materialise, the final arrangement of the
> section headings will become available on Monday 7 April.  I'll email you
> then with the definitive list.
>
> Would you like me to reorganise the English version first, or will you do it
> as part of reorganising the translations?

Hi Trevor,

I don't mind about the way we do, but it would likely take me a week to
do this (among usual business), so I guess you'll prefer reorganise the
English version yourself first...  Anyway, thanks to grep and Emacs
Texinfo mode, updating translated docs sectioning becomes almost
painless.

Cheers,
John