texi2html & Learning Manual

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: texi2html & Learning Manual
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:02:54 +0100

Reinhold

I've just been trying to build the Learning Manual with texi2html, and it coughs over a distributed @itemise in section 4.6.1 Other uses for tweaks, probably because I tried to use @item to generate a heading with a bullet. This works with texinfo. Have you tried the Learning Manual yet? I'm wondering if I should change this construct or whether this can be fixed in texi2html?

Trevor D