Re: Markup commands documentation: categories to be set

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Markup commands documentation: categories to be set
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 17:14:42 -0700

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:43:58 +0200
"Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2008/4/27 Nicolas Sceaux <address@hidden>:
>
> >  I've just committed a patch regarding builtin markup commands
> >  documentation. It adds categories and property listing.
> >
> >  Someone should set all markup commands categories (I've set most of
> >  them to "other"). Several categories may be attributed to a
> > command, by using a list of symbols, eg: (music graphic) instead of
> > just a symbol. In the documentation, a category will be printed by
> > replacing hyphens by spaces, so fret-diagrams becomes "Fret
> > diagrams".
>
> Great! Thanks a lot.
>
> Graham, Neil: Text Documentation is back on track! :-)

I can't immediately find where this happens, but as long as
Valentin knows, I don't need to.  Valentin, please update
notation-appendices accordingly to display this -- I don't care about
what goes in what categories; just make sure you have at least two
categories with at least one thing in each category.

Make sure that it compiles before committing anything.