Re: Broken hairpinToBarline context property?

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Re: Broken hairpinToBarline context property?
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:57:31 +0200

Hi Neil

On 28. apr. 2008, at 01:22, Neil Puttock wrote:
Since there's a 'to-barline property now, I wonder whether
hairpinToBarline is deprecated; it's not documented in the internals
reference under Dynamic_engraver, and there's a bit of code in
dynamic-spanner.cc which is annotated 'backwards compatibility with
hairpinToBarline'. Perhaps 'to-barline should be set by default
instead in define-grobs.scm.

hairpinToBarline is as far as I know deprecated. 'to-barline should be set by default instead. Should we issue a warning when hairpinToBarline is used?

Regards,
  Erlend