(harmless) `programming error' during normal build

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: (harmless) `programming error' during normal build
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 08:12:47 +0200 (CEST)

During a `make all', I see this in the log file (prettified):

  Processing `/home/wl/git/lilypond.compiled/ly/generate-documentation.ly'
  Parsing...<2kB of output omitted>
  Writing "lilypond-internals.texi"...]]

  programming error: Parsed object should be dead:
    static scm_unused_struct* Prob::mark_smob(scm_unused_struct*)
  continuing, cross fingers
  programming error: Parsed object should be dead:
    static scm_unused_struct* Context_def::mark_smob(scm_unused_struct*)
  continuing, cross fingers

This might irritate users who inspect the log file, as I've done it.
Any chance that this gets fixed?

    Werner