Re: binary for Leopard available

From: padovani
Subject: Re: binary for Leopard available
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 17:30:20 -0300

Hi,
could these intel binaries to me?
Or maybe place it on some website so I could download it?
thanks

Arthur Reutenauer escreveu:
        Hello,

Jeroen Bol sent me a working binary for Mac OS X Leopard, which he created by changing the Python part of the GUI.

  As I mentioned a while back on this list, I have compiled Lilypond on
an Intel Mac running Leopard (the binary and libraries, but not the
.app).  I'm happy to share it, as it probably would be better for Intel
Mac users than relying on PPC emulation.

        Arthur