GDP: LSR snippet 'Suppressing compiler warnings when two glissandos inte

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: GDP: LSR snippet 'Suppressing compiler warnings when two glissandos intersect'
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 22:19:55 +0100

 Hi Patrick,

I see this has been added to LSR for use in expressive.itely; I'm
afraid to say there are a few issue with it:

-  intersecting glissandi don't produce compiler warnings.
-  'ignore-collision does suppress warnings for clashing note columns,
but was used in the original example because the notes were in the
same voice. In this example, it prevents voice shifting (the c, in the
second bar).
-  'ignore-collision isn't supported under version 2.10.

If you can come up with a revised name and description, I'll remove it
from LSR and add it to /input/new.

Regards,
Neil