Re: Version bump?

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Version bump?
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 11:21:40 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Friday, August 01, 2008 11:42 PM

Yep, it sucks.  That's why I've been trying to get all the syntax
changes done for the past month.

The syntax changes are easy - I simply copy the new file
from git to my current Lily installation.  The real nuisance
are all the \version's in the snippets. They compile ok but
return an error which stops lilypond-book.  I don't want to
change these in my local git due to the danger of your (3)
below.

Until this is fixed I'll just pile up my edits locally,
and stick to the easy ones.

1)  Change any 2.11.55 to 2.11.54.
2)  Comment out any syntax changes (ie \ottava)
3)  Make sure you don't accidentally commit any of those changes.

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 23:20:10 +0100