Re: post-GDP doc team

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: post-GDP doc team
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 15:38:21 -0700

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 14:11:19 +0200
Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden> wrote:

> Am Montag, 28. Juli 2008 schrieb Graham Percival:
> > I generally do this once a day.  I don't mind continuing this for
> > the next three weeks.  After that... well, it's up to you guys and
> > Reinhold.  Since you can all build the docs on your own,
>
> I can easily do this, although I'd probably simply use a daily cron
> job and not manually trigger the rebuild (unless of course there are
> reasons to do it).

I used to do that, then something broke in the build, so the
cronjob was failing.  For the next few weeks, I always triggered
it manually and checked the build log.  Then I stopped checking
the build log, but still kept on doing it manually.

As long as you save the build log (which I didn't do the first
time I used cron for this), there's no reason not to use cron.