Re: Need help merging dev/rune into master

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: Need help merging dev/rune into master
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 14:14:58 +1000

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 08:45 +0200, Valentin Villenave wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Rune has just told me he's too busy to work on Lily right now, but I
> really really need the accidentals code he's put on his branch.
> The point is, I have to print the score and go to the opera house
> tomorrow, so this is kind of an emergency...

What's the status of this code, Rune? It would be great if we could get
it merged in before 2.12. I'm willing to do reviews if that will help.
Alternatively, I'm willing to clean it up and merge it myself. The
disadvantage (for you) of that approach is that I get to change things
unilaterally and you don't get to complain (much).

We could also wait until after 2.12, but I think the current situation
is causing much pain for Valentin.

Joe