GDP: Questions about NR 1.6

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: GDP: Questions about NR 1.6
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:21:19 -0700

Hi list,

I have a couple of questions regarding my section (NR 1.6):

*NR 1.6.2.1 Staff symbol

This section is describing every single way to modify the properties
of StaffSymbol.  The only content that doesn't involve \override
commands is the explanation of \stopStaff and \startStaff.  Should I
continue using this structure even though it violates GDP policy?  If
not, what content should remain in the main text?

*NR 1.6.2.2 Ossia staves

I have collected four different methods of creating ossia staves from
the mailing lists, etc.  They are all attached and produce identical
output.  Should I include all of these methods in the main text, or
should I describe a general strategy and put these (or more exciting
versions of them) in @snippets?

I appreciate any feedback!

Thanks,
Patrick