Re: Problem with docs compilation. MusicXML?

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Problem with docs compilation. MusicXML?
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:54:14 +0200

2008/8/14 Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:
> Yes, this works for my purpose. I can't help being surprised how can I
> be the only one person having problems like these

You're not, but in this case I silently clean everything and rebuild
the binary and the docs, like Jean-Charles.

> isn't the tree
> contents supposed to be the same for all? Maybe I am only the first,
> maybe only bad luck...

Non-clean builds are not expected to always success.  If the diff stat
shows changes in lily, scm, python or scripts when you pull, you
should issue make (even if you didn't clean previsouly) before issuing
make web.  If this still doesn't work, then clean everything.

Cheers,
John