Re: make target to avoid rebuilding fonts

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: make target to avoid rebuilding fonts
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 14:45:39 -0600

On 8/16/08 2:38 PM, "John Mandereau" <address@hidden> wrote:

> This command obviously only cleans lily subdirectory. There is nothing
> wrong with it, but this does not do what you were asking for.

Ok, but if it clean the lily subdirectory, then all of the .o files will
be gone.  This means that all of the c++ will be rebuilt, which has the
same practical result -- when I do "make", I will get everything rebuilt
except the fonts.

I don't really care what gets deleted; I just want to be sure to rebuild
everything except the fonts.

Thanks,

Carl