Re: Nested book parts

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Nested book parts
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:32:05 +0100

Hi,

I've uploaded a 3rd patch. Compared with the 2nd (which addresses the issues
raised by Joe), it implements two things:

- it is possible, in header and footer markups, to know whether a page is the
first or last page of book or of a part, using the predicates
  first-page
  last-page
  part-first-page
  part-last-page
The associated code is mostly in page.scm, titling.scm, titling-init.ly

- it implements some kind of \paper block inheritance. Please have a look at
it: lily-parser.cc and parser.yy.
When a \paper block is found in a \bookpart, it is initialized using the upper level \paper block, that is the one from the \book block (if any), instead of
systematically using $defaultpaper.

After that, I still have to write the associated documentation.

Nicolas