NR 6.5.2., 6.7

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: NR 6.5.2., 6.7
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 06:44:04 -0700

I read NR 6.5.2 and couldn't understand the example.  It describes the usage
of applyOutput, and presents a function for its use, but never shows how it
is applied.  An actual example here would be wonderful.

N.R 6.7 shows the use of Scheme code as an articulation.  The reason why
this works is unclear to me, but I can see there is some power here.  An
explanation would be really helpful.  The articulation that is added is not
a Scheme function, but rather the return part of a Scheme function.

Thanks,

Carl