Re: first instance of lyrics in LM could look better

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: first instance of lyrics in LM could look better
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:59:46 -0000

Francisco Vila wrote Saturday, November 08, 2008 10:50 AM

2008/11/7 Trevor Daniels <address@hidden>:
so, as \addlyrics is the principal
technique introduced in the Learning Manual, I'll change it
as you suggest.

I've seen it. Why to omit hyphenation  such as twin -- kle etc?

I didn't leave out the hyphenation deliberately - it wasn't
in the original nor in Mark's suggestion, and I simply hadn't
noticed. Hyphenation makes little visual difference in this simple example, but I suppose it should be included for correctness.

Trevor