Re: PATCH: Arrowed accidentals for microtone notation

From: Maximilian Albert
Subject: Re: PATCH: Arrowed accidentals for microtone notation
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:55:38 +0100

Hi,

this is my third attempt to send this email. It seems to have been
rejected twice due to size and sending it from the wrong account
(things get complicated when you can't use the computer/setup you're
used to). I hope it finally gets through this time; sorry if you
received it multiple times anyway. The original message follows below.

Cheers,
Max

===