Re: New patch for stylesheets

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: New patch for stylesheets
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:54:52 -0800

Hi Till,

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 11:41 PM, till Rettig <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> it's a nice design as far as I can see, I didn't investigate, though. Do you
> still have the brown for warning boxes? I somehow liked it that the pages are
> not only with green and neutral (whitish) colors.

I'm not using brown anymore for the warning boxes.  But there is no
good reason behind that.  :-)

I've probably made 10-15 revisions of the documentation design since
the last design update, and much of this work has gone into
implementing accessible background/foreground colors in the
appropriate places.  Also, it has started to become more and more
monochromatic, but adding some brown back in would be okay.

After I hear back from Reinhold regarding the new colors from my
latest patch, I'll consider adding the brown borders back to the
warning boxes.

Thanks for your feedback,
Patrick