Re: book parts

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: book parts
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:34:26 +0100

Le 15 nov. 08 à 11:51, Nicolas Sceaux a écrit :

Le 15 nov. 08 à 01:00, Graham Percival a écrit :

I hate to nag, but what's the status of the book parts?  Do you
think it might be ready for 2.11.64 ?

I have made the corrections suggested by Joe, plus the fix for another
problem that I met when using book parts in real work. Before pushing,
I ran make web, and encountered failures (however I can't see why my
changes could cause them), but ran out of time to investigate them.
Maybe this week end.

OK, bugs found during 'make web' are fixed. I'm pushing the patch, with
some documentation. Please ring my bell if something goes wrong... I hope
it is fine.

nicolas