Re: duplicate paragraphs in 2.11 docs

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: duplicate paragraphs in 2.11 docs
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:58:40 -0000

Thanks Mark. You're right to point out the duplication, but when I looked at this the section really needs quite an extensive overhaul. So I've placed it on the TODO list for later, as other things take precedence at the moment.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Polesky" <address@hidden>