Re: Fwd: one big page refers to itself

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Fwd: one big page refers to itself
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 17:25:50 +0100

2008/12/4 -Eluze <address@hidden>:

> Francisco Vila-5 wrote:
>>
>> Hello, I've fixed and tested this in html NR. Looks good?
>>

> sorry, i don't know how to test or even if i can…

Well, it was targeted to the devel team and I CC-ed to you.

> but i am even more sorry to tell you i found that the same "error" is also
> present in the IR and LM!

I made a model just in NR for approval, now it is applied in LM, NR,
AU and MG. It will be visible in the next release, in
English/Spanish/German.

I am still waiting for help on auto built manuals like IR and Snippets list.
I am also waiting for a French string for the new link.

> hope this is not causing to much trouble!

Not at all.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org