Not R5RS, but GUILE

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Not R5RS, but GUILE
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:21:26 +0100

Hi,

I found that many places you use the procedure 1+. Besides that how ridiculous I think is to have a function that spares a "space" (1+ instead of (+ 1, the real concern is that it doesn't conform to R5RS. R5RS doesn't allow identifiers to start with a number.
I know that GUILE allows it (I wonder why).
But my Scheme parser (Julie) is stricter then Guile in this sense, so it won't be able to parse LilyPond-supported SCM files. I want to parse them.
Could you change the (1+ calls to (+ 1?

It's just a question about your opinion.

Bert