Dodecaphonic staff example

From: Graham Breed
Subject: Dodecaphonic staff example
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 16:48:48 +0800

As promised, here's an example of a 12 note staff.  It works like a
piano keyboard.  Black notes are on the lines and white notes are in
the spaces.

One problem is that the ledger lines don't follow the same pattern as
the staff lines.  I made the ledger lines as thin as possible for now.
 A better hack would be to draw them a bit higher, so that they're
above the note head for C.  (And draw them a bit lower below the staff
so that the first one's under B.)  But I don't know how to do this.

It doesn't have to be microtonal but I added some quarter-tones to
show that they still work.

                                  Graham