Fingering, string number / stem collisions

From: Matthieu Jacquot
Subject: Fingering, string number / stem collisions
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 04:05:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
Maybe it's a stupid question but I wonder why the Fingering (or
StringNumber) #'add-stem-support is not set to true by default?
I also didn't find this tweak in the french manual (it's in the english one)
I would be very pleased to help you in translation (my french is better than
my english) I'll try to figure out how I can do that.
Regards,
Matth

-----
http://theshadylanepublishing.googlepages.com/ The Shady Lane Publishing :