Re: bugfix patch reviewing

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: bugfix patch reviewing
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 20:46:09 -0200

Changes which look innocuous can cause problems in other areas. I'd
like to request that the frogmeister be responsible for running each
change through the regression test, ie.

  git checkout pristine
  make test-baseline
  git-apply-patch bugfix
  make check

For the rest, the patches should be reviewed, and in the case of
bugfixes, accompanied by a regtest file;  I trust Carl's judgement to
not apply what he is not comfortable with.