Re: Patch for my bit of Frogs Task 1

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Patch for my bit of Frogs Task 1
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 14:38:00 +0100

Ian Hulin a écrit :
(Apolgoes to the list for this coming late, I'm sorting out my subscription via
gmane)
Hi Carl,

Here's a patch for ny bit of the first Frogs Task, but I've got some questions.

Hi Ian,

I wouldn't have applied your patch as this is up to Carl, but could you resend it either without line breaks or as an attachment? The patch you sent won't apply because of extra line breaks.

Cheers,
John