ideas for Google Summer of Code

From: Anne Ghisla
Subject: ideas for Google Summer of Code
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:46:00 +0100

Hello all,

I started working with LilyPond some time ago and I am impressed of its high
quality output and richness of features.
I was wondering if I could propose a project for Google Summer of Code [1],
since I have participated last year and it has been a positive experience,
and is still growing up. [2]
I program for fun and have some C, Java, R experience - I also learn music. In
any case, I'd like to contribute to LilyPond project.

regards,

Anne Ghisla

[1] http://code.google.com/soc/2008
[2] http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/GSoC2008Rbinding

Please do not send attachments in proprietary formats
Use the UNI CEI Standard ISO/IEC 26300:2006
O< stop html mail - http://www.asciiribbon.org