website lilypond.versions

From: Graham Percival
Subject: website lilypond.versions
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 14:05:41 +0800

1)  What's the directory that contains lilypond.versions?
(alternately, what's the directory that contains the lilypond web
that creates the website)

If you're totally paranoid, go ahead an answer me privately, but I
really can't see how this could be a security risk.
(I've found one directory that looks promising, but I'll play
along with paranoia and not state it here)

2)  Do I have permission to modify this directory?  (I cannot
update lilypond.versions in the directory I found, due to a lack
of write permission, but I'm hoping that's the wrong one)